Monday, June 26, 2006

2 Weeks

We are two weeks into our Sunday night gatherings. Last night there were about 16 of us in the "sanctuary". It was nice. We are going through the book of Acts. SO MUCH information. Gotta narrow it down some. I am excited though. There were some new faces which is always nice.

Things are going pretty well. Got our first bill from the Hospital today for Lilly's surgery...lets say faith is what this will be all about. haha

Please continue to pray foor the Church and its Mission to Joplin. Pray for the people Jesus desires to reach and share his hope with.

I am in St. Louis again for some time with fellow church planters. No tickets on the way up this time :) I did some how forget my suitcase...yes you are free to make fun of me on that... If there hadn't been an impromptu puppet show brake out in my living room as i was loading my car I would definately have remembered my clothes!!

it's about what we do with all the little things.


Steev